Chapter Books

Timmy hears things that no one else hears. Is he going crazy or is there something out there? If something is out there why doesn't anyone else hear it?

All work herein is Copyrighted and may not be distributed or published without the prior consent of the author. Copyright 2006, 2007. Kim Bentz. All rights reserved.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Le mie scuse.

Oh my goodness, it's been over a month and I do not have a new chapter to post. Well, let me tell you it's been a wild ride. The business has been c-r-a-z-y, my dad was sick and in the hospital, my laptop is very sick and has to go be repaired when I get the money, and to top it off, I've been sick pretty frequently this late winter/early spring. Not go-to-the-doctor sick, just tired, stressed, allergic, not-sleeping-at-night so I'm exhausted during the day, kind of sick. I have done some work in the world of Timmy, but haven't pulled it together. I'm trying to get the story fleshed out. Some of the secondary characters have not been sufficiently explored and while I know what's wrong with Timmy and if he is cured what the cure will be, but no one else has it figured out. Also, Timmy's parents may be waivering about him being away, and Eric certainly is unhappy, but will he ever be okay with Timmy's "gift"?

Oh my, I long to tell you, dear reader, but this computer is in the cold basement and I have a hard time writing here in the cold and dark. I must get my laptop repaired and fast! I must finish this first story about Timmy before I find a "real" job!

Also, dear reader, my daughter and her husband are about to make me a grandma! Soon we will be traveling to see our grandson for the first time, and I so hope to have my computer to take with me for the long trip! Many hours could be cheerfully spent with Timmy in the Lister school...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

We forgive you! You have been amazingly consistent, in my book, to post as long and as frequently as you have! Kudos for that! We'll just wait until you're ready . . .

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home