Chapter Books

Timmy hears things that no one else hears. Is he going crazy or is there something out there? If something is out there why doesn't anyone else hear it?

All work herein is Copyrighted and may not be distributed or published without the prior consent of the author. Copyright 2006, 2007. Kim Bentz. All rights reserved.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sorry about the hiatus...

I've been working through some stuff, figuring out some plot problems and basically listening to where Timmy is going next. I will be posting very very soon, in fact the next chapter is nearly complete. My goal (though it is probably a bad idea to put this in print) is to have this story completed by the end of February.

I expect that this will only be the first in a series of stories about Timmy...when this is done you'll have to let me know if you want more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home